Won Park's Bat

  • bobLIN
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
      Can anyone help with Won's beautiful BAT? I didn't understand what the IN PROGRESS pictures were explaining in steps 11, 12, 22 and 30...maybe someone can do a video of these steps? BUT by reverse engineering I got to step step 37, I believe. But I lost it all doing Step 37 (Repeat steps 29-36) on left side so maybe my REVERSE ENGINEERING didn't really work. But when I got to steps 39 and 40, the model was totally messed up. SO, I need some video help, please. How about it Eric or MIke? Thanks to anyone that can help with this model. I guess I'll have to go back and try to 'mold' my race car wheels...lol or make more dragons, which I love!
    • thebigbluevan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
        I think the bat is actually one of the trickier models in Won's book to follow because of its use of "non-standard" folds. They are difficult to explain and fold.

        I'll put up some photos soon, and eventually a video, but my vid backlog is growing fast! But the photos I can get to quickly.

        -e