To everyone's good health this summer

  • C Mac
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
      Won, Et al:

      I hope everyone is doing well, June 13, seems a long time
      for no one to be sharing their great ides - though it's summer,
      so many moneyfolders  use to 'keep the ball rolling' with stimulating
      communiques.

         To everyone's very good health.                        C.Mc.

      trippingballerina posted a link origami resource center (dollar bill folds)
      To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy.
      Visit Your Groups | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe from the Updates Email
    • bobLIN
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
        We are all waiting for Won's book this October! Lol

        --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, C Mac <honda2003@...> wrote:

        > Won, Et al:
        >
        > I hope everyone is doing well, June 13, seems a long time
        > for no one to be sharing their great ides - though it's summer,
        > so many moneyfolders  use to 'keep the ball rolling' with stimulating
        > communiques.
        >
        >    To everyone's very good health.                        C.Mc.

      • David Donahue
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2012
          I have a hard time navigating in this group
          It keeps linking me to “you must create a profile”
          I have a profile its updated Im logged in and yet
          What am I doing wrong?

          --
          Live to Fold,
          David