Re: Koi Fish

  • trumpetpartner
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2012
      After trying on and off for 4 months, I have finally completed the koi!

      I had 4 or 5 bills prefolded up to the point where you start to fold the head over. I have alot of spare time at work, so I usually fold there. Unfortunately, I don't have access to streaming video there, so I got the idea to get bills pre-crosspleated first so I can have back-ups if I mess up at the head/fin stage as I usually do. I've been too busy to really set aside the time to study the video tutorial in earnest. However, after watching it many many times, I have finally gotten it!

      I hope it doesn't sound like bragging, I just want to let everyone know that persistence and patience pays off in a big way!

      Also, I have found that the embedded video tutorials on this site are slightly bigger and thus more helpful for me:

      http://havepaperwilltravel.blogspot.com/2009/04/won-park-dollar-koi-tutorial.html

      -mike
    • Jello
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 2, 2012
        Well done! coincidentally, I was working on the koi fish for about the same time and got stuck at the head/fin step as well, and I finally finished one using a practice dollar bill yesterday :D so we're in the same boat. Congrats once again friend!