New project from Won Park.

  • orudorumagi11
    Message 1 of 13 , May 4, 2006
      Hello everyone this is Won Park and I need some help from you guys.
      I'm trying to make my first instructional DVD. I want to know which
      model I should make first. If anyone has any idea, I would like to
      hear from you. Thanks
    • tiny2th@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , May 4, 2006
        I would love to see the two dollar dragon or $ scorpion illustrated.  But it may be too hard to start with for a lot of people.  thank you
      • mcphee@integrity.com
        Message 3 of 13 , May 4, 2006
          Won Park,

          This would be a great idea for a poll on Yahoo. Give a list of choices
          (with pictures if possible) then see how the vote comes out.

          You can also produce ebooks with embedded video to show folding
          techniques/steps. This could be a good way to go with a little less
          overhead. This would not help you in physical sales unless you burn
          them onto CDRom.

          Your work is outstanding and I wish you great success.

          -MCPHEE...
          Mark McPhee...
          FEADOG333

          Quoting orudorumagi11 <orudorumagi11@...>:

          > Hello everyone this is Won Park and I need some help from you guys.
          >
          > I'm trying to make my first instructional DVD. I want to know which
          > model I should make first. If anyone has any idea, I would like to
          > hear from you. Thanks

          > Origami paper[1] Origami folds[2] Origami[3]

          > Service[6].

          > [3]
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Origami&w1=Origami+paper&w2=Origami+folds&w3=Origami&c=3&s=51&.sig=pDf5wmq24xt5-TxbEjvgoA
          > [6] http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • strawberryfieldstasty
          Message 4 of 13 , May 6, 2006

            --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "orudorumagi11" <orudorumagi11@...> wrote:

            > Hello everyone this is Won Park and I need some help from you guys.
            > I'm trying to make my first instructional DVD. I want to know which
            > model I should make first. If anyone has any idea, I would like to
            > hear from you. Thanks

            I think a DVD would be a WONDERFUL idea.  I'll buy it for sure.

            I would like to see some of the more advanced diagrams in a DVD, such as the "jack in a box", "flower in a pot", "F.I.T, Five Intersecting Tetrahedra", "Hexagonal box and lid", "Fred Rhoms star with hole in middle", "doghnut wheel". I have posted some pictures below of what I would like to see in a instructional DVD. Looking forward to it. :-)

          • strawberryfieldstasty
            Message 5 of 13 , May 6, 2006

              --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "orudorumagi11" <orudorumagi11@...> wrote:

              > Hello everyone this is Won Park and I need some help from you guys.
              > I'm trying to make my first instructional DVD. I want to know which
              > model I should make first. If anyone has any idea, I would like to
              > hear from you. Thanks

              I could never figure out how to fold the dollar bill star medal either. A DVD instructiol video would be nice for this fold too.  :-)

            • Dribalz@aol.com
              Message 6 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                Strawberryfieldstasty:

                I think that Won was referring to HIS models, not others.

                Besides--all or most of the models you mentioned are already diagrammed in various places.

                Andrew

                "To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all of the miseries of life"
                -W. Somerset Maugham
              • strawberry fields
                Message 7 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                  I prefer DVD instructional learning. They are diagrammed with e-books and regular books but not on DVD that actually shows somebody folding them in person. It is much easier to follow when one is watching somebody fold them up close in a DVD. DVD would be nice to learn how to fold these more advanced money folds.

                  Dribalz@... wrote:
                  Strawberryfieldstasty:

                  I think that Won was referring to HIS models, not others.

                  Besides--all or most of the models you mentioned are already diagrammed in various places.

                  Andrew

                  "To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all of the miseries of life"
                  -W. Somerset Maugham

                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                • Dennis Loomis
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                    Have you seen the Money Menagerie DVDs by Sterling Dare?

                    Message 9 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                      I respect your learning style.  I have used some videos when available, DVD's are a logical extension.  Problem is - (as always) - copyright issues.

                      If you need help with any of these folds, or maybe are stuck at a particular point ask the list, me included, and we can help.

                      Message 10 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                        Yes, I bought both those dollar bill folding DVD's and I recommend them both(money menagerie by Sterling Dare). They are very easy to follow with close up video hands on instructions. Lots of good money folds.

                          Message 12 of 13 , May 7, 2006
                            Could you do a video of folding one of your great sharks?
                            john
                          • Dorothy Kaplan
                            Message 13 of 13 , May 9, 2006
                              just to let you know that my daughter is selling my DVD,  Money Rose and other simple dollar bill folds on EBay. l You can look under JJSatten or under Money Rose.  Also she is selling my DVD on Jewish Holiday Origami.  Dorothy Kaplan.

                              Dribalz@... wrote:
                              Strawberryfieldstasty:

                              I think that Won was referring to HIS models, not others.

                              Besides--all or most of the models you mentioned are already diagrammed in various places.

                              Andrew

                              "To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all of the miseries of life"
                              -W. Somerset Maugham

                              Origami paper Origami folds Origami

                              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                              =