searching for diagrams of dollar bear and bull, thx

  • Els Deroost
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hi,

      I'm looking for a diagram for making a dollar bill bear and bull ?
      Can somebody give me a tip for book titles?
      I bought the new book from Won, but it's still in order

      Thanks in advance

      To: moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com
      From: jeaholm@...
      Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:17:48 -0800
      Subject: Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Re: Favorite Models -bills other than ones - Thanks Mike

      WOW, that sounds so cool! Thanks Mike :)

      Friendship, the golden thread that ties all hearts together!
      Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart!
      She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands." Prov 31:13
      The best psychiatrist in the world can't help you as much as a puppy licking your face!
      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 1, 2012

        From: Els Deroost <pyriet_31@...>

        I'm looking for a diagram for making a dollar bill bear and bull ?
        Can somebody give me a tip for book titles?
        I bought the new book from Won, but it's still in order

        ------------------------------
        There are two $ bulls on the Origami Resource site.
        http://www.origami-resource-center.com/dollar-bill.html

        and a bear here
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6NbpE67BXU

        Message 3 of 30 , Mar 1, 2012
          thanks Kathy, i found that one too. i have to adapt an euro bill to make this bear/bull. (probably fold in half and start)

          To: moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com
          From: ksknapp@...
          Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:51:16 -0800
          Subject: Re: [moneyfolders_unite] searching for diagrams of dollar bear and bull, thx