Re: [moneyfolders_unite] $Flower in a Pot

  • tiny2th@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2006
      when are they needed by??? when is you sister's birthday??? You might want to contact Michael Sanders for help.
    • frenchfryrisk
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2006
        I don't think this fold has been diagrammed. I too would love to learn
        it. I emailed Herman a while back and he said that while there were not
        diagrams that he was satisfied with that there are several people who
        know this fold. He said my best bet is to find one and have them show
        me.

        So.. if anyone in the orange county, CA area knows this fold I'd be
        more than happy to pop for lunch if you could teach me :-)

        --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "akshufood" <akshufood@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I am desperately looking for the ﷯dollar﷯ bill "flower in a pot"
        > diagrams by Herman Lau. Please... please...I have been hunting for
        > this one like crazy as I want to make it for my sister's birthday who
        > is a plant lover and appreciates origami too. Even hand drawn
        > diagrams or text folding instructions will be a boon. So please
        > consider my sincere request.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Akshu

      • akshu d
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2006
          Hi,

          thanks for your reply. her birthday was on feb 9th. i can still give it to her once its done. i am sure she will be thrilled. do you have the contact details for Michael Sanders? I would love to write and get some help.

          thanks & regards,

          tiny2th@... wrote:
          when are they needed by??? when is you sister's birthday??? You might want to contact Michael Sanders for help.

          Yahoo! Mail