Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Great shirt, but is there permission?

  • Bob (JR) Young
    Message 1 of 41 , May 31, 2011
      My brother wanted me to make 80 Koi fish as party favors for my Dad's 95th Birthday Party this past weekend.  I don't know about you guys but each Koi I have made took me at least 2 hours to make.  Maybe I am slow but it is time consuming.

      On 2011-05-31 07:04:33 +0000 Peter Tran <d34thn01r@...> wrote:

      > That is a funny saying.. but to chinese people, the Koi fish is a symbol of
      > money and prosperity. My fiancée wanted me to make the Koi as a party
      > favor for the guests to our reception.... she wants to put 2 Kois in a little
      > basket with little blue stars in them. We'll be having 70 guests. This
      > project should be fun... -__- But then again, you know how the saying
      > goes... what the bride wants, the bride gets. =)
      >
      > Pete.

    • Kathy Knapp
      Message 41 of 41 , Jun 2, 2011
        Yes, see some of the other comments, that give a direct link.

        Kathy Knapp,
        Peoria, Illinois, USA
        Do well your part today. - Juliette Gordon Low