Re: [moneyfolders_unite] AMAZING Money Origami DVD set

  • crystalune@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 9, 2005
      Hi...anyone found Duy Nguyen's new book on some really super Airplane
      models done with money? I got mine....my husband is having a ball just
      owning these little beauties....I am having a cash deficit making them
      all...really nice stuff here.
      MizzN
    • won park

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 13, 2005
          At 11:07 PM 10/12/2005 -0700, you wrote:
          That sounds really cool. I would like to get one. Can you tell us what the title of the book is?
          I love to make airplanes with money. Won Park

          TITLE: Paper Airplanes with Dollar Bills
          by Duy Nguyen
          ISBN: 14027-2940-5
          Publisher: Sterling Publishing
          Publish Date: September 2005
          Binding: Hardcover

        • won park

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 15, 2005
              Just a comment on the Duy Nguyen Paper Airplanes With Dollar
              Bills...book. One of the models is a Grumman E-2C Hawkeye...it is
              constructed as a low wing aircraft. In reality this is a high wing
              craft...I simply 'wrapped' the wing on from the bottom instead of from
              the top....
              Watch the color format...a lot of the diagrams that show Gray are NOT
              the Gray side of the bill..but the Green...except in a couple of
              cases...I have almost finished making every one of these planes and they
              are soooo cute.
              Won, if you can't locate this book I would be happy to pick one up for
              you...got mine at a local Barnes and Noble book store...haven't seen it
              anywhere else.

              Mizz N.
            • John Andrisan
              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 16, 2005
                Is this model made from more than one $bill?

                john
              • Dribalz@aol.com
                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 16, 2005
                  John:

                  Which model?

                  Andrew

                  "To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all of the miseries of life"
                  -W. Somerset Maugham
                • John Andrisan
                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 16, 2005
                    >Which model?

                    I should have included a quote of the line... something about a new airplane ... a Grumman...

                    john

                  • crystalune@webtv.net
                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 17, 2005
                      Yes, John the Grumman Hawkeye IS made from two bills. MizzN
                    • John Andrisan
                      Message 10 of 22 , Oct 17, 2005
                        Any chance of showing a small picture of it here?

                        john