@orikane on twitter.

  • Paul R
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011
      I just found @orikane on twitter, so I am following now. Just made me wonder if anyone here uses social sites for sharing money folds? If so, follow me on twitter and I will follow you right back. I am @hellsatallpaul. Ooorr, maybe I will set up a facebook page just for money folds. Is anyone already doing this?
    • Mary Jambor
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
        I would definitely be interested in a Facebook page on money folding.

        I just found @orikane on twitter, so I am following now. Just made me wonder if anyone here uses social sites for sharing money folds? If so, follow me on twitter and I will follow you right back. I am @hellsatallpaul. Ooorr, maybe I will set up a facebook page just for money folds. Is anyone already doing this?

      • John Kell
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
          Hello Paul: Some of our older members, don't know, or use, either Twitter, or Facebook.  Is their another option, for them to utilized, for your money folds?  Thanks, Capt. John