Re: [moneyfolders_unite] a $scotty by Stephen Weiss

  • crystalune@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
      HOW cute..John when you find diagrams, would you see that I receive
      them? Thanks. MizzN
    • Dribalz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
        Sorry I am late in posting this, as I just got back from vacation.  I took step fold pictures of this fold as it was being taught to me and about 5 or 6 others by Stephen Weiss himself.  It is a great little doggie.  Before all you come a clamoring for copies of those step photos, Stephen asked me to keep them to my self and not distribute them.  Sorry in advance.

        Andrew

        "To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all of the miseries of life"
        -W. Somerset Maugham
      • crystalune@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
          ...well if that Stephen isn't just a naughty fella...I wanted to see
          diagrams....MizzN
        • Dribalz@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
            MizzN and others--there are NO diagrams of the $ Scottie--that's why I take step fold pix.  I asked permission first, however.

            Andrew

            "To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all of the miseries of life"
            -W. Somerset Maugham
          • Richard & Christina Howard
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
              SO the question is...if  and when is Stephen Weiss planning to publish the diagram.

              Take care   -c

              Colorado, " Where the sky meets the prairie - and life slows down long enough to enjoy it ".