Re: Matchbook money fold attached

  • frenchfryrisk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
      Hello,
      I am very interested in you matchbook money fold. However, the
      attachment seems to be lost in the ether. Any chance you can send it
      to me?

      thanks for your time,
      Fry

      --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, Twisted Paper
      <twistedpaper2001@y...> wrote:
      > Here is a "Matchbook" Money fold. I attached the diagram and a
      picture of the matchbook that I just folded. It's a cute little fold.
      Lol. You can use either side of the ﷯dollar﷯ for a different look.

    • frenchfryrisk
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2005
        whoops.. I found it.. sorry about that.. didn't know it was in the
        database.

        --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "frenchfryrisk"