Hello

  • frenchfryrisk
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 29, 2005
      Just wanted to say hi to everyone!
      I've been folding $ for about 5 years now. Got started innocently by
      purchasing "the buck book" for my friend's daughter. Due to her
      frustration, I learned them all and taught her.

      Anyhow, I just found this group (I'm thrilled it is here!) and thought
      I should introduce myself.

      Ironically, I just folded the double crane (on the opening page)
      yesterday - had a little difficulty with the squash fold in the corners
      and do appreciate the picture. Back to the drawing board.

      I've read through some past postings... and think this site is great!

      Thank you for all being a part of it!

      -Frenchfry
    • DORIGAMI@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 16, 2005
        HI, just thought you might be interested in knowing that I sell a DVD on how
        to make the dollar bill rose and other simple money folds. It is $19.95 with
        no postage charge if you are interested....Dorothy Kaplan
      • frenchfryrisk
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 16, 2005
          Thank you dorothy for the response. What other folds are on your DVD?

          thanks,
          ffry

          --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, DORIGAMI@a... wrote:
          > HI, just thought you might be interested in knowing that I sell a DVD
          on how
          > to make the dollar bill rose and other simple money folds. It is
          $19.95 with
          > no postage charge if you are interested....Dorothy Kaplan
        • wulantika
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 30 1:40 AM
            Hi, My name is Tika. I interest in origami.
            I look at your works,its wonderful.
            Im newbiee :)
          • michelefolds
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 26, 2009
              Hi everyone!

              It has been a while since I've been here and I had a moment to pop in and catch up a little bit. I haven't had much of an opportunity to fold or explore new venues for my websites. I'll try to look into a new place to host before summer's end.

              I hope you are all doing well and happy folding.

              Cheers,
              Michele
            • Rosemary Harris
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 26, 2009
                Dear Michele:

                A BIG welcome back!  A lot of people have been asking about you.  You had the best website for money origami out there!

                Regards,

                Rosemary

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 28, 2009
                  Hello Michele, welcome back!!
                  We've missed you, I'm glad your back.

                  Won Park
                • michelefolds
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 30, 2009
                    Thank you Won!

                    I was very disappointed I missed you when you were here. Unfortunately, I had some life changing events that have dominated my time (new job and family emergencies). I was out of town when you were in L.A. -- ugh!

                    Let me know if you return. I just made an attempt at your Koi. Thanks so much for the videos! Thank you Mike for hosting them! I was unable to get the lips on the first attempt... I'll have to try again wheh I get some time. I'll post pics when I get a chance.

                    Again... I'll work on getting my site up...

                    Thank you Rosemary for your kind response as well... looking forward toworking with all you again!

                    Take care and hope to be able to contribute more soon!
                    -Michele

                    --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "orudorumagi11" <orudorumagi11@...> wrote:

                    > Hello Michele, welcome back!!
                    > We've missed you, I'm glad your back.
                    >
                    > Won Park

                  • Won
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 24, 2012
                      Just so there is no confusion, I don't have a facbook page.
                      The one that is on facebook was put there by a fan.
                      I personally don't like facebook and will never open an account with them.

                      Won Park
                    • Athrun Zala
                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 24, 2012
                        Thank you Sir Won for clearing things out. More Origami's to come!
                      • Michael
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 25, 2012
                          I'd say the one big issue with that fan page is that people are assuming it's Won's page and are leaving comments addressed directly to Won. This includes those expressing a desire to purchase his work.

                          michael
                          http://havepaperwilltravel.blogspot.com/
                        • C Mac
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 25, 2012
                            Thank you for good blog-spot and a nice tribute
                             to a real master - Won Park.

                            It is amazing how the Internet allows us all to
                            expand our worlds, our lives, our consciousness
                            and share it so collectively.

                            To your good health.                 C.Mc.