- Just wanted to say hi to everyone!
I've been folding $ for about 5 years now. Got started innocently by
purchasing "the buck book" for my friend's daughter. Due to her
frustration, I learned them all and taught her.
Anyhow, I just found this group (I'm thrilled it is here!) and thought
I should introduce myself.
Ironically, I just folded the double crane (on the opening page)
yesterday - had a little difficulty with the squash fold in the corners
and do appreciate the picture. Back to the drawing board.
I've read through some past postings... and think this site is great!
Thank you for all being a part of it!
- HI, just thought you might be interested in knowing that I sell a DVD on how
to make the dollar bill rose and other simple money folds. It is $19.95 with
no postage charge if you are interested....Dorothy Kaplan
- Thank you dorothy for the response. What other folds are on your DVD?
--- In email@example.com, DORIGAMI@a... wrote:
> HI, just thought you might be interested in knowing that I sell a DVD
> to make the dollar bill rose and other simple money folds. It is
> no postage charge if you are interested....Dorothy Kaplan
- Hi everyone!
It has been a while since I've been here and I had a moment to pop in and catch up a little bit. I haven't had much of an opportunity to fold or explore new venues for my websites. I'll try to look into a new place to host before summer's end.
I hope you are all doing well and happy folding.
- Dear Michele:
A BIG welcome back! A lot of people have been asking about you. You had the best website for money origami out there!
- Thank you Won!
I was very disappointed I missed you when you were here. Unfortunately, I had some life changing events that have dominated my time (new job and family emergencies). I was out of town when you were in L.A. -- ugh!
Let me know if you return. I just made an attempt at your Koi. Thanks so much for the videos! Thank you Mike for hosting them! I was unable to get the lips on the first attempt... I'll have to try again wheh I get some time. I'll post pics when I get a chance.
Again... I'll work on getting my site up...
Thank you Rosemary for your kind response as well... looking forward toworking with all you again!
Take care and hope to be able to contribute more soon!
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "orudorumagi11" <orudorumagi11@...> wrote:
> Hello Michele, welcome back!!
> We've missed you, I'm glad your back.
> Won Park
- Just so there is no confusion, I don't have a facbook page.
The one that is on facebook was put there by a fan.
I personally don't like facebook and will never open an account with them.
- I'd say the one big issue with that fan page is that people are assuming it's Won's page and are leaving comments addressed directly to Won. This includes those expressing a desire to purchase his work.
- Thank you for good blog-spot and a nice tributeto a real master - Won Park.It is amazing how the Internet allows us all toexpand our worlds, our lives, our consciousnessand share it so collectively.To your good health. C.Mc.From: Michael <paperknight2003@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 7:49 PM
Subject: [moneyfolders_unite] Re: Hello
I'd say the one big issue with that fan page is that people are assuming it's Won's page and are leaving comments addressed directly to Won. This includes those expressing a desire to purchase his work.