Re: $ bill car?

  • coreycomenitz
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi Susan,
      I have designed a couple of $ Cars myself, but I have not diagrammed either of them...not yet at least. If you want to check out photos of them I have them in the photos section. My album is called "Dollar Folds by Corey Comenitz". I just tried to add like 7 more photos of my work to the folder (including my $ Pickup Truck) but the images are not showing up. The file names and everything are appearing, but not the images. I'm thinking they have to be approved before they can be viewed so I'll leave it for a bit and see what happens. Good luck!

      -Corey