a new $bill money folds book

  • John Andrisan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2005
      My daughter Cambria lives near Honolulu, and she noticed a new book by Jodi Fukumoto called "The Guide to American Money Folds", ISBN 0-93154-870-5.

      I now have it in my hands,  and it's got some interesting models like an eagle that I've not seen before, a ring box, a Statue of Liberty, and others.  There are a few repeats from earlier books too.

      More info is probably at the publisher's web site:  islandheritage.com.

      john
    • John Andrisan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2005
        Two of the models, a square box and the hinged ring box, are made from square sheets.  They both appear to be variations of the Masu Box.

        john