sighting

  • Kathy Knapp
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 2, 2010
      Rather poorly folded, but money folding.

      https://www.thrivent.com/magazine/summer10/moneymatters.html

      Kathy Knapp,
      Peoria, Illinois, USA

      Do well your part today.-  Juliette Gordon Low
    • Kathy Knapp
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 9, 2010
        In a flier encouraging Discover Certificate of Deposits, there is a money house.
        The roof is a hundred dollar bill folded in half to make an angled roof. The house is filled with dollar blocks, six one dollar bills making a cube, like the smooth face of the business card cube - or level zero Menger's Sponge. So, it would be actually 12 dollars.

        I tried to find it on line, without success.

        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 27, 2010
          Just saw a commercial from H.&R. Block. A one dollar bill becomes a stack of I
          don't remember the amount, and then turns into a folded race car. Was it really
          all folded? anyone know who had any input? I found other commercials on the
          web, but not the one I just saw.

          Kathy Knapp,
          Peoria, Illinois, USA

          Do well your part today.- Juliette Gordon Low
        • morpheology
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 28, 2010
            I saw that ad. It looked like the square folded version.

            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 18, 2011
              How to make you money go further using origami.
              http://www.gocomics.com/frankandernest?ref=comics

              Kathy Knapp,
              Peoria, Illinois, USA
              Do well your part today. - Juliette Gordon Low

            • Chris Lott
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 19, 2011
                On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Kathy Knapp <ksknapp@...> wrote:

                How to make you money go further using origami.

                Thanks!

                The comic has changed, but the permanent link should be:
                http://www.gocomics.com/frankandernest/2011/10/18

                Chris Lott
              • Kathy Knapp
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 19, 2011