Re: [moneyfolders_unite] AMAZING Money Origami DVD set

  • Dribalz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 30, 2004
      Pardon me that should have been addressed to Mark McPhee.

      My apologies.

      Mark--can you get pix of those unique designs at the Ye Olde Curiosity Shop in Seattle?

      Andrew

      "To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all of the miseries of life"
      -W. Somerset Maugham
    • Serena Lumiere
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 1, 2004
        No, I am in So. California. Mark is the one who mentioned
        the shop in Seattle.

        By the way, I understand that there are autographed copies
        of the dvd through www.loomismagic.com as well as a discount
        if you buy the dvd and book together. (mine was not
        autographed, but it is fantastic.)

        Serena
      • crystalune@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 9, 2005
          Hi...anyone found Duy Nguyen's new book on some really super Airplane
          models done with money? I got mine....my husband is having a ball just
          owning these little beauties....I am having a cash deficit making them
          all...really nice stuff here.
          MizzN
        • won park

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 13, 2005
              At 11:07 PM 10/12/2005 -0700, you wrote:
              That sounds really cool. I would like to get one. Can you tell us what the title of the book is?
              I love to make airplanes with money. Won Park

              TITLE: Paper Airplanes with Dollar Bills
              by Duy Nguyen
              ISBN: 14027-2940-5
              Publisher: Sterling Publishing
              Publish Date: September 2005
              Binding: Hardcover

            • won park

                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 15, 2005
                  Just a comment on the Duy Nguyen Paper Airplanes With Dollar
                  Bills...book. One of the models is a Grumman E-2C Hawkeye...it is
                  constructed as a low wing aircraft. In reality this is a high wing
                  craft...I simply 'wrapped' the wing on from the bottom instead of from
                  the top....
                  Watch the color format...a lot of the diagrams that show Gray are NOT
                  the Gray side of the bill..but the Green...except in a couple of
                  cases...I have almost finished making every one of these planes and they
                  are soooo cute.
                  Won, if you can't locate this book I would be happy to pick one up for
                  you...got mine at a local Barnes and Noble book store...haven't seen it
                  anywhere else.

                  Mizz N.
                • John Andrisan
                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 16, 2005
                    Is this model made from more than one $bill?

                    john
                  • Dribalz@aol.com

                      Message 10 of 22 , Oct 16, 2005
                        >Which model?

                        I should have included a quote of the line... something about a new airplane ... a Grumman...

                        john

                      • crystalune@webtv.net
                        Message 11 of 22 , Oct 17, 2005
                          Yes, John the Grumman Hawkeye IS made from two bills. MizzN
                        • John Andrisan
                          Message 12 of 22 , Oct 17, 2005
                            Any chance of showing a small picture of it here?

                            john