HELP!!!!!!!!!!

  • origamifan123
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2010
      can someone make a video of how to make the dollar camera PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      thankyou
    • my442ragtop@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2010
        well ,I guess I could if I had the proper video stuff.
          here's a photo (not the best photo) of the Camera.

        This was my 1st attempt at this , and I think I should have use the front of the bill instead of the back.
        (and , I'll round the lens better)  =)
      • Daryl Romero
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 9, 2010
          hi guys! id like to LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE CAMERA! i would be so grateful! thanks in advance! and more power!:)

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 9, 2010
            Hello
            I try to make the camera but I couldn't be succeed !

          • Ivys@comconlaw.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 9, 2010
              Would love the help as well.
              Thxs!

              Ivys H. Caldevilla
              Computer Concepts
              www.comconlaw.com

              hi guys! id like to LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE CAMERA! i would be so grateful! thanks in advance! and more power!:)

              well ,I guess I could if I had the proper video stuff.
                here's a photo (not the best photo) of the Camera.

              This was my 1st attempt at this , and I think I should have use the front
              of the bill instead of the back.
              (and , I'll round the lens better)  =)
            • Cassandra Lundquist
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 11, 2010
                This ones awesome! Thanks for the pic. I am a photographer, and this was awesome! Good job, and good luck at perfecting!
                I'm going to make an attempt at this one to maybe make a cute at home display. Anyhow, good luck!

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 12, 2010
                Looks good to me...do you know where I can find the instructions so I can try my hand at it?

                Thanks.

                Have a great day!

                Learn From The Past,
                Live In The Present,
                Prepare For The Future...
                Gregory Miyata
                Mathematics Intervention/Technology Implementation Coordinator
                George Washington Carver Middle School 8094
                LAUSD/Local District 5
                4410 McKinley Avenue Suite K160
                Los Angeles, CA 90011-3614
                323-846-2900 Main Office
                323-232-5344 Fax
                323-846-2991 Computer Lab
                gregory.miyata@...

                ________________________________

                Message 8 of 10 , Feb 14, 2010

                • Yme2a@aol.com
                  Message 9 of 10 , Feb 14, 2010

                    where do we find the instructions on how to make all this Great stuff???
                    Any help is appreciated.. Thanks
                    Hugs janice

                    --- In moneyfolders_ unite@yahoogroup s.com, Ivys@... wrote:

                    > Would love the help as well.

                    Thxs!

                    www.comconlaw. com

                    Daryl Romero <yelromero@. ..>

                    my442ragtop@ ... <my442ragtop@ ...>

                    Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 10:45 PM

                    > well ,I guess I could if I had the proper video stuff.

                    here's a photo (not the best photo) of the Camera.

                    > This was my 1st attempt at this , and I think I should
                    have use the front
                    > of the bill instead of the back.
                    > (and , I'll
                    round the lens better)  =)
                    >thx one i learn how to do this i am going
                    to do this with a 100 and use it to pay for some stuff at a local cam. store

                  • jpig08
                    Message 10 of 10 , Feb 17, 2010
                      how do you make this camera?!?! i cant find it help? :]