Re:329 money models

  • catlin1156
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
      Kewl. Looking over this list (even with 700 missing), it's impressive how many different models there's been over the decades. If I have one suggestion for your corrected list, it'd be to have your Excel cells do a 'wrap text' inside of them, to make it easier to see all the words inside the cells without guessing at what they are just by looking at them.

      Chris