Hello

  • dairyladyever
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 24 11:18 PM
      Dearest everyone!!!

      Hello! How are you doing? I love to do origami. Now I want to try
      how to fold a rose by dollar bill. does any one know how to do it or
      have a diagram to show me how to do it. Thank you for your patient
      and your help. Have a good evening!

      Dairylady
    • Sabi
      Message 2 of 14 , May 23, 2005
        Hi,
        my name is Sabina, I'm a new member of the group and I'm writing from
        Italy.
        In the next coming days a dear friend of mine will be marrying and I'm
        desperately looking for some free templates on how to fold money,
        since this is what our group of friends will give her as a present.
        Can you please help me?
        I do thank you in advance for your kind help.
        Regards.

        Sabina (Italy)
        s_ducky@...
      • frenchfryrisk
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 29 3:57 PM
          Just wanted to say hi to everyone!
          I've been folding $ for about 5 years now. Got started innocently by
          purchasing "the buck book" for my friend's daughter. Due to her
          frustration, I learned them all and taught her.

          Anyhow, I just found this group (I'm thrilled it is here!) and thought
          I should introduce myself.

          Ironically, I just folded the double crane (on the opening page)
          yesterday - had a little difficulty with the squash fold in the corners
          and do appreciate the picture. Back to the drawing board.

          I've read through some past postings... and think this site is great!

          Thank you for all being a part of it!

          -Frenchfry
        • DORIGAMI@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 16, 2005
            HI, just thought you might be interested in knowing that I sell a DVD on how
            to make the dollar bill rose and other simple money folds. It is $19.95 with
            no postage charge if you are interested....Dorothy Kaplan
          • frenchfryrisk
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 16, 2005
              Thank you dorothy for the response. What other folds are on your DVD?

              thanks,
              ffry

              --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, DORIGAMI@a... wrote:
              > HI, just thought you might be interested in knowing that I sell a DVD
              on how
              > to make the dollar bill rose and other simple money folds. It is
              $19.95 with
              > no postage charge if you are interested....Dorothy Kaplan
            • wulantika
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 30, 2008
                Hi, My name is Tika. I interest in origami.
                I look at your works,its wonderful.
                Im newbiee :)
              • michelefolds
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 26 10:27 AM
                  Hi everyone!

                  It has been a while since I've been here and I had a moment to pop in and catch up a little bit. I haven't had much of an opportunity to fold or explore new venues for my websites. I'll try to look into a new place to host before summer's end.

                  I hope you are all doing well and happy folding.

                  Cheers,
                  Michele
                • Rosemary Harris
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 26 11:43 AM
                    Dear Michele:

                    A BIG welcome back!  A lot of people have been asking about you.  You had the best website for money origami out there!

                    Regards,

                    Rosemary

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 28 8:41 PM
                      Hello Michele, welcome back!!
                      We've missed you, I'm glad your back.

                      Won Park
                    • michelefolds
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 30 9:19 PM
                        Thank you Won!

                        I was very disappointed I missed you when you were here. Unfortunately, I had some life changing events that have dominated my time (new job and family emergencies). I was out of town when you were in L.A. -- ugh!

                        Let me know if you return. I just made an attempt at your Koi. Thanks so much for the videos! Thank you Mike for hosting them! I was unable to get the lips on the first attempt... I'll have to try again wheh I get some time. I'll post pics when I get a chance.

                        Again... I'll work on getting my site up...

                        Thank you Rosemary for your kind response as well... looking forward toworking with all you again!

                        Take care and hope to be able to contribute more soon!
                        -Michele

                        --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "orudorumagi11" <orudorumagi11@...> wrote:

                        > Hello Michele, welcome back!!
                        > We've missed you, I'm glad your back.
                        >
                        > Won Park

                      • Won
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 24, 2012
                          Just so there is no confusion, I don't have a facbook page.
                          The one that is on facebook was put there by a fan.
                          I personally don't like facebook and will never open an account with them.

                          Won Park
                        • Athrun Zala
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 24, 2012
                            Thank you Sir Won for clearing things out. More Origami's to come!
                          • Michael
                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 25, 2012
                              I'd say the one big issue with that fan page is that people are assuming it's Won's page and are leaving comments addressed directly to Won. This includes those expressing a desire to purchase his work.

                              michael
                              http://havepaperwilltravel.blogspot.com/
                            • C Mac
                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 25, 2012
                                Thank you for good blog-spot and a nice tribute
                                 to a real master - Won Park.

                                It is amazing how the Internet allows us all to
                                expand our worlds, our lives, our consciousness
                                and share it so collectively.

                                To your good health.                 C.Mc.