A buck from a buck :)

  • catlin1156
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2004
      Just out of idle curiosity, is there a pattern for making a male
      deer out of a dollar bill (or two) anyplace? I was thinking about
      dollar bill animals and it occured to me that that would be a nice
      pun to give to someone, a buck made out of a buck. And while I
      know a male rabbit is also called a buck I don't think quite as
      many people look at a rabbit and think 'buck' automatically the
      same way they look at a deer and think 'buck' automatically. So
      is there a book or an online site someplace that would have this
      pattern? My sense of humor needs to be satisfied. :)

      Chris
    • Dribalz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2004
        Fred Rohm's $ Stag published in OUSA's Making More with Your Money as well as OUSA's annual edition 1992

        Andrew

        "To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all of the miseries of life"
        -W. Somerset Maugham
      • catlin1156
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2004

          > Fred Rohm's $ Stag published in OUSA's Making More with
          >Your Money as well as
          > OUSA's annual edition 1992
          >
          > Andrew

          AHA! I knew someone, someplace, had to have made that
          money pun. :) Now to track down one of those books (the OUSA
          one is probably the easier to find, I think).

          Thanks.

          Chris