Now with the site link

  • akshufood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2004
      Hi Everybody,

      I think this is a great site with lots of new snaps like the Jack-in-
      the-box made with a dollar.

      There are more models equally cute on this page:

      http://users.erols.com/sychen1/pprfld.html

      Click on the link "Money" to see the models asked for below!

      I want to know if anyone of you can tell me how the $Shopping Cart
      and $Camera are folded. Actually I would love to buy the book if
      these diagrams are available in published form.

      Help!
      Bye,