Re: [moneyfolders_unite] balancing eagle

  • Diana Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2008
      Krysta,

      go here
      http://www.origami-resource-center.com/money-origami.html

      and click onto $Eagle.

      Diana

    • "Mad"
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
        Umm, on the left . . . ???? . . . Where is it? . . . ???? . . . Oh!
        I'd forgotten, Jeremy Schafer's website is _that_ one,
        Bay Area Rapid Folders
        http://www.barf.cc/

        (Duh! Here I was, looking for his _name_,
        instead of his _website's name_.
        I went thru the list three times before I caught that.)

        (???? Now, what? . . . Oh! Well, here's one path.)

        "Diagrams"
        "Jeremy's PDFs"
        "Signs & Designs"
        "Pyramid" (2-page PDF)
        and
        "Balancing Eagle" (4-page PDF).

        Aloha --
        "Mad" (not angry, just strange)
        Kenneth Kawamura (in Lansing, Michigan, USA)

        > --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "morpheology" wrote:
        [on Monday, September 01, 2008 12:09 AM]

        > It's by Jeremy Schafer. It's in his book but you can get free
        > diagrams on his website. The tail is difficult. I don't know if the
        > diagrams on his website and his book are the same though. Check the
        > links section on the left column. I believe one of the link is to his
        > website. Sorry, I didn't check before replying.

        [on Sunday, August 31, 2008 8:32 PM]