Re: reindeer

  • Tommyboii
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
      I finally got all 9 reindeers made, and now trying to make santa's
      sled. If anybody's have any suggestion or idea i would appreciated.
      Thanks.
    • triplevw
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
        --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "Tommyboii" <vietice@...>
        wrote:

        > I finally got all 9 reindeers made, and now trying to make santa's
        > sled. If anybody's have any suggestion or idea i would
        appreciated.
        > Thanks.

        Hi,

        Sorry I didn't catch up with this post sooner.

        Glad to hear you've already got the diagram (for Fred Rohm's STAG
        available in "Making More with Money" from OrigamiUSA)and have made
        (9) reindeer.

        The sleigh has always been the missing part when it comes to a bill
        fold piece for me (that's why I settled with the golden sleigh as
        seen in my pics). If someone could come up with a dollar bill design
        (even if it's a 2 bill design) that would be wonderful... and Santa
        would be very happy too. haha
      • Tung Nguyen
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008

          I didnt make the deer from Fred Rohm diagram, i actually thought that up from scratch, but i would love to have that diagram, can you tell me where to get it? thanks.  I googled it and i ended up at this page http://origami.joyfulnoisewebdesign.com/index.php?source_id=9724 but it has no diagrams.  I suppose those are books or something.  thanks

          -tung

          To: moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com
          From: raudon1@...
          Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 18:24:04 +0000
          Subject: [moneyfolders_unite] Re: reindeer

          wrote:

          > I finally got all 9 reindeers made, and now trying to make santa's
          > sled. If anybody's have any suggestion or idea i would
          appreciated.
          > Thanks.

          Hi,

          Sorry I didn't catch up with this post sooner.

          Glad to hear you've already got the diagram (for Fred Rohm's STAG
          available in "Making More with Money" from OrigamiUSA)and have made
          (9) reindeer.

          The sleigh has always been the missing part when it comes to a bill
          fold piece for me (that's why I settled with the golden sleigh as
          seen in my pics). If someone could come up with a dollar bill design
          (even if it's a 2 bill design) that would be wonderful... and Santa
          would be very happy too. haha

          Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix". Check it out.
        • Dribalz@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
            Tung (and others):

            An online picture step fold of Fred  Rohm's stag--modified a bit by the folder:

            Andrew

            "To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all of the miseries of life"
            -W. Somerset Maugham

          • Tung Nguyen
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
              thank you so much!!! i love you guys.