Millenium Falcon

  • morpheology
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hey,

      I went back and cleaned up a few of my earlier designs. Mostly for
      easier diagramming. There's a lot of asymmetry sometimes when I am
      designing. I don't think in terms of valley fold, mountain fold, crimp
      and such. Most of the time I think of how something should look and my
      fingers fold it without guidelines. I often stretch, pull and
      sometimes pretty much abuse the paper. :) Anyways, I am learning
      Adobe Illustrator to diagram. I have learned a lot but it's taking
      time to navigate and fix little things and general doing things the
      easy way as opposed to the hard way. Er, I cleaned up 4 designs so far
      but the pictures came out lousy. The Millenium Falcon came out good so
      I posted it.

      Later,
      Young
    • uziii689
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2012
        Hi everyone,
        I was wondering if anyone knows of a diagram or video tutorial on how to make won parks millenium falcon? I know it consists of 3 dollar bills. I've searched all over the Internet for years and can not find anything! If anyone knows of anything please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
      • thebigbluevan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2012
          To my knowledge none exist, and likely won't in the future. If I remember correctly, it has to do with copyright issues.

          -e