Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Re: Montroll's dollar bill horse

  • Juanjo Vega
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
      Thanks for your offer, Brian!, but I live in Spain... but, who knows ;)

      2007/8/1, BK Webb <OrigamiGuy@...>:

      I know John Montroll has just started working on his 3rd dollar bill
      book. I believe Linda Mihara, who showed me the long horn steer, is
      working on a book too. I hope they are out soon.

      I am happy to teach anyone these models in person, but I won't be
      diagramming them.

      I do travel a bit for work, so you never know, I might be in your area
      sometime and could teach them to you.

      My next trips are to Philadelphia PA, New York City, Purchase NY, and
      Durham NC (Duke University)

      Later,
      Brian K. Webb

      --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "Juanjo Vega"

      --
      Juanjo Vega.
    • c smurf
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007
        Hi

        That would be great!  I live in NJ. So if you are ever in this area, let me know.

        I actually will be in NY on Aug. 27.

        Thanks again and have a great day!
        Carole

        <juanjo.vega@ ...> wrote:

        > Nice models, I like the Long Horn Steer a lot, hope to see diagrams
        soon :)
        > Juanjo Vega.

        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

      • Jennifer Gerring
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007
          Linda was in Houston last month and I wasn't able to attend her class for the Texas Long Horn Steer, I really need to learn this model.  Could you maybe fold it for UTube or some other video format?

          Thanks, Jennifer

          <juanjo.vega@ ...> wrote:

          > Nice models, I like the Long Horn Steer a lot, hope to see diagrams
          soon :)
          > Juanjo Vega.

          Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

        • BK Webb
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007
            Juanjo,
            I was in Barcelona in May 2006. I should be in Europe again next May.
            I might get to Spain again :-)
            adios,
            Brian

            <juanjo.vega@...> wrote:

            > Thanks for your offer, Brian!, but I live in Spain... but, who
            knows ;)

          • Juanjo Vega
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007
              You should travel a lot :D

              In Barcelona there are a lot of good origamists... and even you may find something interesting to fold with euro bills in your next travel to europe :P

              --
              Juanjo Vega.