5695Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Grand Opening of Origami Paper Store's New Website

  • purchase@origamipaperstore.com
    Jun 14, 2014
      Sorry, I don't have any DVDs If you would like me to source anything in particular for you, let me know, I'll do my best.

      From: "John Kell highseasjohn@... [moneyfolders_unite]" <moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com>
      To: moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 11:00 AM
      Subject: Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Grand Opening of Origami Paper Store's New Website

      Please send your list of "Money folding DVD tutorial DVD's, ASAP.  thanks

      On Thursday, June 12, 2014 8:57 AM, "Lauraine Sacks purchase@... [moneyfolders_unite]" <moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Origami Paper Store

       origamipaperstore.com

      New And Improved Web Site

      Hello, I'm pleased and excited to announce the grand opening of my new and improved web site and online store. I invite you to visit my site now to learn more! We are adding new merchandise daily. As always, shipping is free. Please forward this email to anyone who might be interested, to help me spread the word. To see my site, just click the "Visit My Site" button in this email. Best regards, Lauraine Sacks www.origamipaperstore.com

      Visit My Site
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic