5675Re: So tell me if you who designed these?

  • j03m4n8
    Mar 21, 2014
      Whoever pointed out that your design has already been done should be THANKED not attacked. They have done you a favor. Personally, If I designed something that was so similar to someone else's design, I would hope someone would tell me.
      Anyone who has looked at your work knows that you are for real and have done some amazing and original designs, so I don't think anyone would jump to the conclusion that you are intentionally taking credit for someone else's work.
      Personally, I think your response should have been along the lines of:

      Wow, That's incredible, I guess great minds think alike, thanks for the heads-up.

      And sure, you don't have to tell anyone who visits your website who designed the folds, but in the Origami community, and IMHO it is the polite and proper thing to do.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic