5674Re: So tell me if you who designed these?

  • blacsupaman_3
    Mar 19, 2014
      If I'm not mistaken but wasn't this group put together for everyone who likes/loves to fold and enjoys showing what they folded be it there own design or a design found from someone else I think we all just need to take a deep breathe and remember this community is here for all to enjoy.. Noone needs to point fingers or lash out at another just be friendly.. If you have a comment for someone send them a message, don't lash out at them for the entire group to see it just causes drama..

      I enjoy folding and enjoy learning more about it..

      And craig regardless if the design is yours or not it looks amazing and if you happen to get diagrams for them I'd like to try folding them
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic