5603Re: [moneyfolders_unite] new to $ origami

  • Origami Bahrain
    Jan 2, 2014

    Dear Frosty,

    For the letters and numbers, you can use Jo nakashima instructions on his youtube channel. He designed all the numbers and letters and put the tutorials there.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-_9p_XvatI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    Even if it is not for $ dollar but you can easily adapt it as I did two days ago .As I folded 2014 using our currency with the same instructions.
    The attached is my output...

    Regards,
    Origami_bh

    On Jan 2, 2014 1:34 AM, <thestefanbunch@...> wrote:

    I just came across your group while I was googling, trying to find instructions for various ideas that I've seen.

    Myself and my children have recently started doing $ origami cards.  A friend asked us if we could create something using 6 bills for her sister-in-law's 60th bday.  I have some ideas for this card if I could only find how to create alphabet letters and the numbers.  Does anyone know where I might instructions or video showing me how to do letters from dollar bills?

    3 other items that I came across that I could use at a later date are a graduation cap, maple leaf and also a hammer.  Any idea where I might find instructions to create either of these?

    Lastly, is there a section in the files or on the internet that could be used for inspiration for greeting cards?

    I look forward to learning as much as I can from this group.  This has become my new passion.

    Rosy

  • Show all 4 messages in this topic