5600Re: [moneyfolders_unite] new to $ origami

  • Bob Young Jr
    Jan 1, 2014

      On Wednesday, January 1, 2014 5:01 PM, "thestefanbunch@..." <thestefanbunch@...> wrote:

      I just came across your group while I was googling, trying to find instructions for various ideas that I've seen.

      Myself and my children have recently started doing $ origami cards.  A friend asked us if we could create something using 6 bills for her sister-in-law's 60th bday.  I have some ideas for this card if I could only find how to create alphabet letters and the numbers.  Does anyone know where I might instructions or video showing me how to do letters from dollar bills?

      3 other items that I came across that I could use at a later date are a graduation cap, maple leaf and also a hammer.  Any idea where I might find instructions to create either of these?

      Lastly, is there a section in the files or on the internet that could be used for inspiration for greeting cards?

      I look forward to learning as much as I can from this group.  This has become my new passion.

      Rosy

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic