5548RE: Mother Nature/Bunny Fold

  • kyrene42
    Oct 8, 2013

       Thank you for the name of the video and the link.

      ---In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, <uptowncat@...> wrote:

      You ask is there a Pumpkin fold? Would that resemble a Squash fold?
      ---- Bruce Martin <bmartin@...> wrote:
      I would like it as well Would also like to get more diagrams tying in with

      the seasons such as now Halloween is here soon does anyone know of a
      pumpkin fold or other related folds
      On Sep 30, 2013 4:58 PM, <kyrene42@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami. Though it used a file card, a
      > dollar bill could probably be used.
      >
      > Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding
      > story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping
      > bunny. I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
      > Can anyone help me?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic