      From: Bruce Martin <bmartin@...>
      To: moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 3:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Mother Nature/Bunny Fold

      I would like it as well  Would also like to get more diagrams tying in with the seasons such as now Halloween is here soon does anyone know of a pumpkin fold or other related folds
      On Sep 30, 2013 4:58 PM, <kyrene42@...> wrote:

      Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami.  Though it used a file card, a dollar bill could probably be used.

      Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping bunny.  I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
       Can anyone help me?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic