      Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 10:58 PM
      Subject: [moneyfolders_unite] Mother Nature/Bunny Fold

      Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami.  Though it used a file card, a dollar bill could probably be used.

      Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping bunny.  I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
      Can anyone help me?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic