5530Are You Ready for the Redesigned $100 Note?

  • Kathy Knapp
    Sep 10, 2013
      In case you happen to fold Franklins, or are just interested, you may find this worth reading.

      Untitled Document
      Trouble reading this email? View it in your Web browser.
      100 Dollar Note

      The Redesigned $100 Note

      Know Its Features. Know It's Real.

      September 10, 2013
      The redesigned $100 note will begin circulating on October 8, 2013 – that’s just a month away. Are you ready? To ensure that you and your cash-handling staff are prepared to recognize and accept the redesigned $100 note, follow these simple steps:
      1) Familiarize yourself with the redesigned $100 note’s security features, including the 3-D Security Ribbon and the Bell in the Inkwell. Explore the Interactive Note to see these features and more in action.
      $100 Note Specimen highlight security features
      2) Download or order training materials today. We offer a variety of materials available in multiple languages, free of charge.
      3) Educate your staff using the training materials available.
      Remember, the best way to determine whether a note is genuine is to rely on the security features. Safeguard your organization from financial loss by making sure that you and your staff are familiar with the security features in the redesigned $100 note.
      Stay tuned for the following updates from the U.S. Currency Education Program:
      $100 Note Timeline Graphic_Are You Ready
      If there are others at your organization who would like to receive future communications related to the redesigned $100 note, please have them complete the sign-up form.

      For More Information Visit
      Visit newmoney.gov
      Explore the Interactive Note
      View Video
       Training Materials
      Training materials
      Visit the FAQ Library
      FAQs_2

      Report_Counterfeit_Currency
      Stay Connected
      facebookTwitterYouTubeFlickr

      We want to stay in touch, but only in ways that you find helpful. If you no longer wish to receive communications regarding the redesigned $100 note, you can remove yourself from our mailing list at any time by unsubscribing.

      U.S. Currency Education Program
      20th Street and Constitution Avenue N.W.
      Washington, D.C. 20551

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic