5525Changes to the Group?

  • paperknight2003
    Sep 3, 2013
      I am not subscribed to receive email notifications sent to this Group; but I occasionally check in on the site to read any new messages.  Well....what in the blue blazes happened to the visual look?  Where is Won's beautiful dollar koi?  The Group image isn't even origami.

      I'm guessing these changes were automatically imposed by Yahoo?  Can any admin update the cover photo?

      I had the darnd'est time navigating in here to post a new topic and to read the mail.

      Also for anyone posting comments on any photos of mine in the Yahoo album I have here or has tried to send me an email to this Yahoo account and received zero response from me, I strongly apologize.  I rarely check in to this email account; and as far as I can tell, I don't get any notifications as to comments left on those photos.

      Try contacting me by leaving a message somewhere on my blog.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic