NOBODY WORKING

  • oiam
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
      Strange! Very strange!

      What's happening!?

      There are three days that I do not receive any message from the forum.

      No one has written anything.

      I'd like to hear from you.

      There is plenty to do for Mondlango.

      oiam.

    • ulango_lyx
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
        Mi ordinare iran al la Cina-Monda forumo:
        I usually go to the Chinese-Monda forum:
        http://www.e263.com/forum/index.php
      • oiam
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
          Ok, Lee. Danko pro la respondo.

          oiam.

        • dcarrera78
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
            You can't expect people to be active all the time. I have other important commitments in life.