Re: New Member!

  • andoromeda83
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2008
      Saluto!

      Nice to see some activity here. This group is not very active, so I
      doubt that there are many speakers. It would be nice if the activity
      increases!

      Greetings
      Andoromeda
    • shearzar
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2008
        Andoromeda,

        Hello. I hope to be an active member. I did printout the complete set
        of lesson from mondlango.com today. Sadly, my father-in-law may have had
        a stroke, and I haven't taken the time to learn any Mondlango yet. But
        I'll get there. :-)

        Oddly, my enjoyment of the Star Wars Aurekbesh font lead me to
        omniglot.com, where I learned about Esperanto and conlangs. My
        aversion to Esperanto's diacritics (and its stupid way of pronouncing
        words like scienco) made me look for easier, albeit less used conlangs.

        After much surfing, my favorite conlangs ended up being Glosa, Ceqli,
        and Nordien. Of those three, Glos is the one I've enjoyed the most.

        Now, low and behold, I stumbled upon Mondlango! Mondlango looks like
        the Esperanto that would not have lost me to Glosa.

        Hopefully, this week, perhaps while hiding from all my wife's relatives
        who will be at our house for Thanks Giving, I'll be able to converse
        some in Mondlango. :-)