Mondlango at pauker.at

  • andoromeda83
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2007
      Saluta!

      On my request was established a special section for Mondlango today at
      the language site www.pauker.at.

      It includes a translation forum at:
      http://wb.pauker.at/pauker/DE_DE/M0/fo/2876/index.html

      Although the official language auf pauker.at is German, everybody will
      understand English and Mondlango. I would be happy if there would be
      any posts, request for translation and discussions of Mondlango. This
      forum enables a translation and discussion forum for Mondlango fans,
      who can't use the Chinese forum of Mondlango like me.

      The section also contains a searchable dictionary German-Mondlango,
      but it is just in the beginning.

      http://wb.pauker.at/pauker/DE/MN?umleitung=X&vonurl=/pauker/DE/auswahl/?select_langt=MN

      Please note that I am only a contributor of pauker.at not the owner or
      webadministrator.

      Til revido!
    • Doro Winkelhofer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2007
        Saluta,

        sorry the second link to the dictionary is wrong. Here is the right link:
        http://forum.pauker.at/pauker/DE/M0?umleitung=X&vonurl=/pauker/DE/auswahl/?select_langt=M0

        I apologize for the error.

        Til revido!