24Happy New Year

  • e warren
    Jan 1, 2007
      Happy New Year e buon ano to all.  I am with Peter outside of Florence and our visit is almost over.  We have had a very Merry Christmas in Italy.  His goals on this vacation were simple:  "food and art."  We have been successful!  He had lost about 15 pounds as a result of eating much less and having a very high metabolism.  It is discouraging that at 125,I now weigh the same my son.  I hope all of you had the joy of being reunited and finding the time to reconnect with your pcv children.   Health, peace and joy in 2007. Cheers, E.

      Michele Coady <michelelc@...> wrote:
      :-)