15Re: [momspcvsn] so quiet

  • Michele Coady
    Oct 9, 2006
      Hi all,

      We haven't done a lot on this site lately have we?   I am sorry to hear about Peter and I hope he continues to improve.   I talked to Adam yesterday which always makes my day!  He seems to be doing well and we are trying to figure out our January vacation plans when I will travel to Senegal for a week and then we will go to either Greece or Italy.  Edie, I would love to hear about your plans for Italy in December since we can't make up our minds at this point which place to go to.

      Adam has a girlfriend  - I think she is from the PC group that started the cycle before.  She is in a village fairly close to him so I think they see each other every couple of weeks or so.  Adam also has a puppy now since he was really missing his dog at home.

      Hope everyone on this alias is doing ok and your kids in Senegal are also doing well.

      thanks,
      Michele

      On 9/26/06, warrentreut <warrentreut@...> wrote:

      Hello all,
      I'm just checking in. Peter has just spent a few weeks in sick bay at
      the headquarters in Dakar. It has been difficult being so far away and
      uncertain of the standards of the medical care that he received. Peter
      is now on the mend and I think he has returned to his village. Our
      plans are to meet up with him in Italy over Christmas. Sigh, I can't
      wait. It is hard to believe a year has gone by. I am to the point where
      I don't just want to see him I need to see him! He sounds great when I
      talk with him, loving his experience and is talking about staying on
      another year. (another big sigh!)
      We are from Providence, RI - don't konw if I ever shared that
      information.
      How are all of you doing- seems no one is active on this site anymore.
      Cheers. Edie

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic