14so quiet

  • warrentreut
    Sep 26, 2006
      Hello all,
      I'm just checking in. Peter has just spent a few weeks in sick bay at
      the headquarters in Dakar. It has been difficult being so far away and
      uncertain of the standards of the medical care that he received. Peter
      is now on the mend and I think he has returned to his village. Our
      plans are to meet up with him in Italy over Christmas. Sigh, I can't
      wait. It is hard to believe a year has gone by. I am to the point where
      I don't just want to see him I need to see him! He sounds great when I
      talk with him, loving his experience and is talking about staying on
      another year. (another big sigh!)
      We are from Providence, RI - don't konw if I ever shared that
      How are all of you doing- seems no one is active on this site anymore.
      Cheers. Edie
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic