11from Peter's mom

  • e warren
    Mar 17, 2006
      Hi all-
      I agree that info-sharing helps to try to find the best way to stay in touch with our kids. I will let you know when I change over to AT&T if TM's get through any easier. I know that when Pete is in a city I do not have any problem talking on his cell phone. When he is in his village, the connection is sketchy at best.  I usually have to call him back 2-3x- that's ok iwththe calling card at 11cents but on my land line it is 71 cents and thus I do not call him direct from my house phone.
      Peter, Rob (his brother) and I live in RI.  And the rest of you?
      I received a TM from Pete saying he had received the package that I mailed (in Jan) and that the start atlas I sent him was awesome. Made my day. - ON Megan's website, there are pictures in the photo gallery of the entire group back when they were all training in Thies. Cheers and Happy St. Paddy's. - Edie Warren

      hele Coady <michelelc@...> wrote:
      It would be interesting (at least to me) to see where you all live and see if anyone is close to me.

      Adam and I are from a small town near Seattle in the beautifully green and rainy Northwest :-)

      Yahoo! Travel
      Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic