4183Re: [mompowergroup] cradle cap/ ring worm

  • mom2shu@yahoo.com
    Mar 15, 2010
      I know this may seem a little silly but how about eczema? The biggest ? is does it ever itch. If it does then that's a very good possibility I went from dr to dr for years (when I was a child) absolutely miserable and embarrassed in my teen years to only find that it was eczema out in my adult years. It usually starts as red spots almost like a allergic reaction rash then only gets worse if not treated. Hydrocortizone ointment (not cream cheese thick layers) with aveno during the day applied after bathing when still slightly damp. Good luck figuring it out!! I know the frustration you are feeling

      From: SUSAN HAKE <susanhake@...>
      Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:31:08 +0000 (GMT)
      To: <mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [mompowergroup] cradle cap/ ring worm

      Hi
      No its not ring worm. Having had to miss swimming all term and put up with large bandages on his leg I went back and saw a diff doc. This one said there was no way it was ring worm but didnt really give me any idea what it was. This year it seems more isolated to just the one leg and a small spot on his face, where last year it was spreading. I think I will have to insist I see the dermatologist at the hospital to get it completely cleared. I'm not sure T Tree oil would help.
      Sue H
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic