      From: "slojazz2001" <cin_how@...>
      Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 01:33:50 -0000
      To: <mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [mompowergroup] Taking Away "The Binky"

      Need ideas for taking away the Binky. My girlfriend just took her son to the "Build A Bear" store and they put it inside the bear and had him closed up. Now he can carry the bear with him and take him to bed for naps and bedtime. This is "Cold Turkey" and not sure how it will go. Would love to hear all your ideas.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic