4178Re: [mompowergroup] Taking Away "The Binky"

  • michelle mclauchlin
    Mar 15, 2010
      I did all my kids cold turkey. One was kind of hard tho and with him I cut the ends off of them and he didnt want them anymore. Guess it kind of depends on how old your child is. Mine were young (all before 1)  so it wasnt that big of a deal. Older ones may be a little harder.

      From: slojazz2001 <cin_how@...>
      To: mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 7:33:50 PM
      Subject: [mompowergroup] Taking Away "The Binky"

      Need ideas for taking away the Binky. My girlfriend just took her son to the "Build A Bear" store and they put it inside the bear and had him closed up. Now he can carry the bear with him and take him to bed for naps and bedtime. This is "Cold Turkey" and not sure how it will go. Would love to hear all your ideas.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic