4174Re: cradle cap

  • Kirstie H
    Mar 11 9:34 AM
      Is tea tree oil known to kill fungi? I'm asking because I don't know. I see it recommended ALL the time in one of my pet groups, but several people have warned against its use because of potential side effects (which may be only for cats).

      Ringworm isn't an actual worm, just for general info - it's a fungus, a lot like athlete's foot. We always used lotramin, which is sold as a cream in a tube at drugstores & discount stores, but for some reason they only ever advertise it for use on athlete's foot fungus.

      -kirstie
      Moderator, Mom power group

      --- In mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com, Vickie Washburn <ickyscuba@...> wrote:

      > If it is truly ringworm use tea tree oil. Kills it right away

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic