4169Re: [mompowergroup] cradle cap

  • Trisha Philippe
    Mar 9, 2010
      You did very well.  I understood what you were saying wonderfully.  There were some small errors but those things come with time and more experience speaking and writing different languages.  Good luck!  :)

      From: Elizabeth Loera <eloera90@...>
      To: mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 7:06:29 PM
      Subject: [mompowergroup] cradle cap

               Is very nice to know somebody talking about very interesting things such baby products, this is my first time at this space and I’m trying   to learn this language (I’m from Mexico). I read that somebody is looking for a remedy for a cradle cap and I used to use almond oil for my first baby when he was 2 years old, he had the same problem but the doctor told me to not use anything because he was to young, however I used to put some almond oil and made massage every day and that was a nice solution.

      Hope this solution can be good for you, and thanks for the nice comments about baby products.

      Please tell me if I wrote nice or no bodies understand my message ok …

      ¡Encuentra las mejores recetas
      con Yahoo! Cocina!
      http://mx.mujer. yahoo.com/ cocina/

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic