      From: Bev <beverlyreed2002@...>
      Subject: RE: [mompowergroup] craddle cap
      To: mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 8:06 AM

      ALL three of my kids have had this issue, and when I had my middle child my aunt told me about her sister... when she came over, she has like 15 grandkids, and she told me to use "Neutrogena" bar soap... it is a clear amber type color, smells a little weird... but it worked!!! Used it on last kid too... and than let teenager have the rest of the bar for his acne... hahaha. We have a 14 year old, 4 year old, and 2 year old

      From: ratheyd@yahoo. com
      Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 05:26:03 -0800
      Subject: [mompowergroup] craddle cap

      Have you tried Vitamin E oil  it worked for my son Nathan and he had it really bad.   Dee in MN