Dualmaster etc

  • Green_Knight_aus
    Message 1 of 3315 , Jan 1, 1998
    • gabetk2002
      Message 3315 of 3315 , Mar 5, 2002
        My Favorite is the first Fabled Lands book (#1).
        book #4 isn't as fun, so far, but I'm hoping to find
        some other gems in the series.<br><br>My second
        favorite gamebook would have to be Lone Wolf #5. I always
        loved that ending where your battling on the backs of
        giant birds.<br><br>What is your altime favorite
        gamebook.