No activity in last 7 days
My daughter Molly is 7 years old. She was diagnosed with diabetes when she was 15 months old. She has been using a Cozmo insulin pump since age 4. This January she expressed to me how much she enjoyed having her pump unplugged. She stated that it made her feel "like a normal person". It was at this point that I decided to look into the Omnipod. The Omnipod is an insulin pump with no tubing. I have begun the process of trying to get an Omnipod for Molly. Join us in our journey.
- Feb 5, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.